Happy New Year to all current and prospective clients!
I hope your resolutions include better self-care and more pampering.
Look out for our new prices and better quality products to continue helping all clients present the best versions of themselves with the service they deserve.
We Now Offer Lash Baths!
One of the services we will now be offering are lash baths. For every eyelash extension service, clients will now receive a lash bath to provide better lash retention and also eliminate eye infections such as blepharitis.
Blepharitis is an eye infection that can be contracted from wearing eyelash extensions. It is not the only cause of the infection, but is known to be a common reason. This infection causes inflammation in the small oil glands of the inner eyelid, along with other skin conditions or allergies.
Some clients are not cleaning their lashes which causes crust build up in their lash line. To avoid infections like blepharitis, it is important to prevent crust build up in the lash line by cleaning your lash extensions daily and after each makeup application.
While wearing lash extensions, you still need to cleanse your lashes properly. If oil, mascara, eye make-up, and sweat are left on your eyelash extensions, they can irritate the lashes until they fall out.
Be mindful of the type of eye makeup you use while wearing lash extensions. Some mascara and eye makeup are bad for the retention of the lashes.
Thankfully, our new products are water-resistant and oil proof which helps lashes last longer.
Lash baths are gentle on the lids and safe for your eyes and eyelash extensions.
A typical lash bath process uses:
- A soft brush with gentle lash extension cleanser to remove build-up from lashes. While the brush is soft, the bristles are dense enough to separate the lashes for a deep clean
- Lather the cleanser moving the brush in small circular motions on the lid and lashes
- Rinse the brush or change brushes. Then use warm water to rinse the cleanser and dirt away.
- Pat dry with a soft towel or cotton, or dry with a small fan.
Benefits of a lash bath include:
- protects both your natural eyelashes and extensions
- it cleanses without removing the lashes
- it allows for longer wear
- preserves overall eye health
- prevents crust build up and eye infections
There are no side effects to lash baths. However, feel free to ask us for active and inactive ingredients in the cleanser that you may be allergic or sensitive to.
Natural Impressions by Jhay focuses on you and all your beauty and health needs!